Sunday, January 27, 2013

About me, your SW FL Realtor!



Whenever we think about my mom, my brother and I both agree that the best gift she gave us was the love of the sea. My brother is a merchant marine. I sell waterfront homes.

I've always had a place in my heart for Real Estate- whether it was the 10+ years I spent financing homes with a lender, or re-habbing the 6 properties I have owned. I started off college as an art major, color theory was my favorite course. My dad convinced me to swap majors to business. I graduated from Northeastern University in Boston MA with a BSBA. I focused on sales and marketing. Being a realtor allows me to have my cake and eat it too!

 
*I hold a BSBA with concentrations in sales and marketing
*I have 2 Real Estate Designations:
  *  CNE (certified Negotiation Expect)
  * AAHR (Attainable Affordable Housing Representative)
*I have over 50 hours of additional continuing education
*I am a paid advertiser on www.zillow.com a national RE search site!
*I advertise on HGTV's Frontdoor website
*I pay for mailers
*My ads span to approximately 50 websites
*I belong to the local Chamber of Commerce
*I AM A FULL TIME REALTOR
*I use Facebook, Twitter and have a blog!
*I have lending background

Scroll through my blog for various neighborhood commentaries and for finance tips.

Contact me if you are interested in buying or selling a home in SWFL. I travel from Sarasota to Naples.

Claudia DeBruyn
FLwaterfrontRE@gmail.com
cell/ text 781-799-7570
twitter FLwaterfrontRE