Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hawk's Preserve - Fort Myers FL

Last Sunday (Feb 2012) I viewed homes in The Hawk's Preserve neighborhood of Fort Myers. This neighborhood is off of Palm Beach Blvd. It is close to I75, and about 45 minutes to the beach. Homes here list and sell within days. There are currently 8 pending and only one active (two most recent closed sales are $120k and $132k ).


Some have lake view, some are wooded view. Some have pools, some do not. Some are 3 br, some have 4! There is an HOA. Fee looks like its <$50/month! Taxes are county only -approx $150/mo . (Homes closer to downtown have county and city tax in FL) Homes were built in 2006. The sellers boast no chinese Drywall (but I'd have an inspection anyway- I know... I'm everyone's mom!).



I just rented a beautiful 3/2, just over 1900 sq ft home Saturday for a client for $1100/month. Leases are a 12 month minimum in this development.



If you are interested in this neighborhood, please be sure to let me know! I'll watch it for you. If you are not signed up on listingbook.com, let me know that too. It is free and it is a comprehensive look at the local MLS!

Claudia Debruyn, Realtor
cell 781-799-7570

No comments:

Post a Comment