Sunday, February 3, 2013

Earning their keep!

There are sled dogs, who make great transportation assistance in the polar regions. There are show dogs who make the dog show circuit and earn prize money. Some dogs sell burritos.
Then there are my three amigos. Annie and Buddy Beagle, and Daisy Mae Spaniel. They can eat, sleep and bark. Doesn't seem like much unless your a Realtor with a vacant home behind you. Curious potential home buyers stop and peek in the windows. Annie Beagle starts the arooooo welcome! I follow up with a hello and business card- "That ones sold , but I can help you find another'! And we did.
Their new home had everything but the kitchen sink (really). OK, a kitchen sink and a master bath toilet were missing. The rest of the home was in relatively good shape and had a fantastic layout, yard and pool. Before we placed an offer we called his loan officer and verified they would finance a home with a minor few issues. The seller added the sink and toilet, the lender wasn't concerned with the missing closet doors and lion -chewed bathroom door.
We did a 7am walk through one Saturday. Mrs. P had already written the honey-do list. Honey had to measure for blinds, a refrigerator and a few other odds and ends. Paint colors need changing. Carpet needed discussing. Both are clearly delighted in their choice of homes. I am delighted to have them as neighbors!
I bid $20 on a bag of gourmet bones at a fundraiser auction the other night. I won. Or should I say, my sales associates won!
buddy beagle

I sell Real Estate from Sarasota to Naples! I love SWFL and would love to share it with you! There are so many reasonably priced homes and they are going quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment